Preparing for birth
Pregnancy is a special period. It is a time of transformation. You become a mother. You feel the wonder that grows in you and dream about the little person you will meet in a few months. The last wonder that brings your baby in your arms is childbirth.
- How do you prepare yourself for your birth?
- Are you afraid?
- Do you hear horror birth stories from women around you?
- Do you wish for a positive experience yourself?
- Do you wish to feel ready for your birth?
Processing birth trauma
You gave birth, but it did not exactly go as you had hoped for or even worse - it was a traumatic experience.
- Do you want to process your previous birth experience?
- Do you wish to work towards a more positive experience with your next birth?
My desire is to help you (re)find the strength within you as a woman.
As a counselor with practical experience with births, I can offer you the support you need in processing your previous birth and/or in preparing for your new birth. If you wish, I can also offer you continuous support during your next pregnancy and birth as a doula.